Linggo, Enero 25, 2015

October is almost over

Posted by Unknown on 4:00 PM in , , , | No comments

-As you can probably see, there has not been any posts since early October.  This month has been quite busy.  For most of the month, I've been battling a cold/sinus/allergy pain in the butt.  I'm still suffering from it as I type this.  I just can't seem to shake it.  On top of that, my laptop died about 2 weeks ago.  I finally bought a new one on Thursday.  So instead of just busy, it's busy plus the above.  I have not done anything train related most of the month.  I hope to can get to that a little this weekend.

Next weekend, I'm officially part of the Great Scale Model Train Show staff.  I will be helping out at the show all weekend.  If you don't know about the GSMTS, it's the train show just north of Baltimore, MD.  It's four times a year and this October show is usually the 2nd largest/attended one.  It's easily the largest in the Mid-Atlantic region and the second largest on the east coast behind the Amherst show in Springfield, MA.  Make sure you check it out if you get a chance:

The Great Scale Model Train Show

It's October 29-30 Sat 9-5 & Sun 10-4

Talk to you soon, and hopefully some model train info!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento