Biyernes, Agosto 5, 2016

Resistor Board Part II

Posted by Unknown on 5:00 PM in , , , | No comments

I’ve been quite busy with work lately, so I haven’t made huge progress recently, but never the less, things are still going forward. I’ve added the leads to resistor board I built last month, so it will more easily be connected inside my control panel. A note however; as said in a previous post, I know this resistor board didn’t have to be built, but I did it to keep things organized.

Resistor board with connection leadsResistor board with connection leads

One thing I realized however with adding the leads to the board was the large amount of extra wire that is required to do it this way (opposed to just having a resistor added directly into the wired circuit). With this system, leads need to come to the board to reach the assigned resistor, then must go back out to the component. This requires only more wiring length, so not a big deal at all. The added LED light on the board is for testing purposes only.


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento